Which public bodies are concerned?
Do you want to speak out about a wrongdoing relating to a public body? First check to see whether it is one of the public bodies subject to the Act to facilitate the disclosure of wrongdoings relating to public bodies:
- government departments;
- government agencies or instances;
- government corporations:
- Investissement Québec;
- la Société des alcools du Québec;
- Innovatech (Grand Montréal, Sud du Québec, Québec and Chaudière-Appalaches, Resource regions);
- Commission de la construction du Québec;
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec;
- School boards and their schools;
- Comité de gestion de la taxe scolaire de l’île de Montréal;
- public cegeps;
- institutions within the health and social services network and private institutions under contract;
- the regional council established under the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree Native persons (c. S-5)
- Commission de la fonction publique et la Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse as well as the five people appointed by the National Assembly and their personnel.
- childcare centres, subsidized childcare spaces and home childcare coordinating offices.