Will I have access to legal advice?
The Québec Ombudsman may grant you financial assistance for access to legal advice if you:
- disclose a wrongdoing or want to do so;
- cooperate in an audit or investigation stemming from a disclosure;
- believe you have suffered reprisal because you made a disclosure or participated in an investigation.
- convey information to the Autorité des marchés publics or the Commission municipale du Québec;
- make a disclosure to the Commissioner for municipal integrity and investigations (CIME) within the Ministère des Affaires municipales du Québec (MAMH).
For further information, see the Access to legal advice page.