Will I have access to legal advice?

The Québec Ombudsman may grant financial assistance for obtaining legal services to those who wish to disclose a wrongdoing. The same applies to anyone who cooperates in an audit or investigation stemming from a disclosure or those who feel they have suffered reprisal because of a disclosure or cooperation in an investigation, unless the reprisal is a prohibited practice within the meaning of the Act respecting labour standards.

For information about eligibility for access to legal advice and its terms and conditions, see the Access to legal advice page.